We are committed to compliance with all relevant data protection legislation.
How we obtain your personal data
We may collect and process the following data about you (which may include personal data):
- Information you provide by filling in forms on this Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Your name, Website ID/login name, company name, telephone number, email address and password. We may need this information in order to provide you with access to this Website and to ensure we can identify you. We reserve the right to request further information from you in order to verify your identity where required.
How we use your personal data
Information that you or a third party provide to us about you (which may include personal data) will be used only for the following purposes (and subject to any preferences you have notified us of):
- We may share your personal data between the Website Operator and any of its group companies, who may contact you by mail, telephone, email or other electronic messaging service with offers of products, services and information which may be of interest to you. By providing us with your contact details you consent to being contacted by these methods and to our using your personal information for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or our group companies, please email us at the email address provided at the “Contact Us” section below.
- We may retain and disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory, legal or regulatory obligations.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Website Operator, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
We shall keep your information for a reasonable period of time for the above purposes. We may need to share your information with companies who work under contract to us for these purposes. We shall ensure that all of these other companies protect your personal data by applying the same standards of security as us.
Transfer of personal data
In order to deliver our services your personal data may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction in which it was collected and may be processed by individuals and systems in a different jurisdiction. This includes to a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). By providing your personal data you agree to such transfer.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need your permission to do so.
Our website does use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the site is used so that we can keep improving it for our users. Without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies, we would not be able to provide the service we do.
This site uses different types of cookie.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser. Search in your cookie folders for ‘[Cookie Identifier]’ to find our cookies if you wish to delete them.
More information about cookies, including how to block them on all sites or delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
For example if we begin to tailor the content to your interests as expressed by your browsing behaviour this depend on cookies. If you have declined cookies then this kind of service will not be available to you.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping your information safe
Our Website has security installed to ensure that any personal data entered onto the site is protected against loss, misuse or alteration.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data; however you should understand that the open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security, we advise users that data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the Website at your own risk.
Keeping your personal data accurate and obtaining a copy of the data we hold
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and whenever you inform us about any changes we will update this information at the earliest opportunity. Please help us to do this by letting us know whenever there are changes to your personal data.
You are entitled to request that the personal data we hold relating to you is amended, corrected, or deleted. You may also request a copy of the personal data we hold, which we will provide to you (please note that in some jurisdictions a small fee may apply for this service). If you wish your data to be amended, deleted, or you wish to obtain a copy please contact us at email@example.com.
If you supply information about other people
You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing or other preferences, you wish to receive further information about how we use your information or have any queries, please let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.