Securing the best possible expat mortgage could be rendered meaningless if you are subjected to an unfavourable exchange rate or are stuck with avoidable charges. At Liquid Expat, we can assist with transferring currencies and moving money across borders – making the process as smooth as possible and ensuring you get the maximum value from your investment.
Our preferred partner for helping you to make international payments is moneycorp. They offer great rates and a personal service through our dedicated account manager.
moneycorp is one of the largest and longest established non-bank currency companies in the UK. They have been trading in currencies since 1979 and are experienced in dealing with all sizes of transfers.
Some benefits of using moneycorp are:
- Great rates of exchange, usually more competitive than those offered high street banks, helping you to save money
- A dedicated account manager, to help you understand the currency market and help you to book your currency at the best time
- Access to rate updates and different trading concepts such as Stop Loss and Limit Orders, helping you to manage your international payments
- Safe and secure transfers and strict security protocol on all procedures for your protection.
- Low cost international payments
- Telephone or online trading, for your convenience
- moneycorp is the trading name of TTT moneycorp Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.
- All client funds are safeguarded in segregated customer bank accounts.
We are happy to ask moneycorp to contact you so that you can discuss any personal requirement with them directly.
Feel free to complete your details below to find out how moneycorp can assist.
MoneyCorp is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and regulated by HM Revenue & Customs, offering clients peace of mind when carrying out currency exchange transactions.
Call us 24/7
+44 (0)161 871 1216